Friday, March 1, 2024

Theme Day: Reflections in Windows


 The March 1st theme for City Daily Photo Bloggers is "Reflections in Windows".  I had to scramble to find a photo for this theme because the entire month, I thought the theme was reflections in mirrors.  

I remembered that I took this photo in my friend Glenda's back garden last summer.  She had just purchased the ceramic steer's head and placed it on the wall over one of the garden doors.

This photo will work because you can see me reflected in the window as I took the photo.









Here is a close up view of this great looking ceramic piece.  Tomorrow I'll show you the reflections in mirrors photos I had originally planned to post.  

To see other bloggers take on this theme, click here.


9 comments:

roentare said...

Bull horn art is looking sleek

Diaday said...

What a fun theme with so many possibilities!

Travel said...

I still miss "The Mirror Project" an early themed photo sharing site that I contributed to. Great shot.

Steve Reed said...

It's a bummer to misunderstand an assignment! :)

RedPat said...

Good one, Sharon. I really like that steer's head. I can see it in my place.

Catarina said...

A very appropriate picture for the first of the month.
: )

Jim said...

Very good for theme day.

Amy said...

I like the steer, it's very colourful.

William Kendall said...

Well selected.