Saturday, March 23, 2024

Horses, Horses and....a Little Burro

 


Susan Hartenhoff, one of the artists at the Arizona Fine Arts Expo produces a lot of paintings of horses.  There were a few paintings of other animals but clearly, horses are her favorite subject.














I think my favorite was the painting of the horses of many colors in the photo above.  The painting below it looks like a photograph.  She does beautiful work.

Marless Fellows also paints horses but it was the very cute little burro that caught my eye.  The painting is called "Favorite Chair" and it reminded me of my childhood when we had our beloved English Bulldog who also had a favorite chair.  

6 comments:

Travel said...

Everyone in life, should have a favorite chair.

RedPat said...

I love the favorite chair, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I like the long one in the top photo of all the horses' tail-ends!

Catarina said...

Lots of arses. : )
I, too, like the colourful horses.
The "burrito" is very cute.

roentare said...

I love all the paintings

Gemel said...

The last is my favourite, how adorable!