Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Espiritu

 

I mentioned in Sunday's post that my friends and I had dinner in Mesa at a new restaurant.  The place is called Espiritu and it specialized in seafood with a Mexican/Asian mix of flavors.  
The place was small with a very "goth" look to it.  I snapped these two photos from our table toward the bar.  I love those dripping candles.

The food was great. We loved everything we had to eat.  

While we were there we noticed that a lot of people left via a back door and since parking was back there, we decided to go that way too.












The passageway toward the parking lot was narrow and very eclectic.  I just had to turn around and snap another photo.  This would be a good place to visit around Halloween.  


7 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

A fun place.

Travel said...

Good food in an interesting place, how fun.

RedPat said...

Atmosphere and good food - perfect, Sharon.

Catarina said...

: ))
That's a pretty cool place.

Diaday said...

How fun! Make an early reservation for Halloween.

Steve Reed said...

Well that looks like an unusual place!

William Kendall said...

I like that passage.