Saturday, March 9, 2024

Patiently Waiting

 

While I was at the Western Spirit Museum, I stopped at the little sculpture garden to see if there might be any new sculptures on display.  This new one caught my eye.  It's called "Waiting for His Lover" and was sculpted by Paul Moore. He looks like a very patient man.















I also wanted to check on that rust wall that I like so much.  It forms such a nice background for this sculpture garden.

















I like to check out the patterns made by the water that periodically flows down that rusty wall. The rusting creates its own little abstract artworks.

7 comments:

roentare said...

The sculptures allow us to observe history

Diaday said...

That rust wall is beautiful. It must be fun to revisit to see how it changes.

Travel said...

I hope the rust wall has been left to evolve over time.

RedPat said...

i love the rusty wall, Sharon. What a great effect.

Steve Reed said...

That rust wall IS great! Is it visibly rustier as a result of your wet winter?

Catarina said...

Liked all the pictures. You have very original posts. : )

Amy said...

The rusting creates different colours and textures.