Monday, March 18, 2024

Amazing and Unique Art

 


I loved the work of Seth Fairweather at the Celebration of Fine Art.  The one to the right was my favorite.  If I was rich and had the wall space, I would have bought this piece. I'm not sure why it spoke to me but it did.















This last piece was very eye catching. It was constructed with both steel and glass.  It looks a bit dangerous.

To top off all the art I've seen in the last week, I drove way north in Scottsdale on Saturday to visit that other art expo called the Arizona Fine Arts Expo.  I have lots more art to share in the weeks to come.

The amount of artistic talent in this world of ours is amazing.  

8 comments:

roentare said...

The last shot is so good. Like seaweed or coral moving in the ocean.

Travel said...

Love the Blues.

Catarina said...

The amount of artistic talent in this world of ours is amazing... I totally agree!

Diaday said...

You have shared so much beautiful art...thank you!

RedPat said...

Thanks for taking us along on these journeys, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

The last one looks like the mouth of a sand worm from "Dune."

Allison said...

The scratchboard technique is amazing. I'd never heard of that. Your part of AZ attracts some major talent.

Gemel said...

The last one is just amazing.