Saturday, March 2, 2024

Reflections in Mirrors

 


This is the photo I was going to post for yesterday's theme day.  I took this one in the waiting area of my chiropractor's office.  I've always admired that very large and strangely shaped mirror on one of the walls.  
















Just last week, I had lunch at my favorite cafe at the Heard Museum and I decided to snap a shot of the mirror that hangs on one wall reflecting the lights and artwork on another wall.  

When the themes were posted on the the City Daily Photo Bloggers site, I wrote them all down and put the list on my desk so I would always be reminded of photos to look for.  For the March theme I wrote down reflections in mirrors, so that's what I was on the lookout for over the past month.  I'm not sure how I got that wrong.  


6 comments:

Travel said...

Always looking for shiny surfaces.

RedPat said...

I thought the theme was in mirrors to at first but when I checked again it wasn't. Maybe they changed it.
Love that 1st mirror, Sharon.

Catarina said...

I like these reflections.
Have a great weekend.

Gemel said...

I like to take reflection photos; they always give such a quirky take to a photo. I like these, Sharon.

roentare said...

The mirrors are looking rather unique

William Kendall said...

These are good ones.