Sunday, March 17, 2024

Artist at Work

 


Another artist from the Celebration of Fine Art is Becky Pashia.  She paints with oil paints and creates these impressionistic works.  She is from Bayfield Colorado.  


















The piece above was one of my favorites from Cathy Sheeter, a scratchboard artist.  I would love to see a demonstration of this type of work.  Her pieces were so perfect, they looked like photographs and all are made by scratching away a layer of color to reveal another color below.  














Her works were simply amazing.  I love that cute raccoon in the middle. You can read about scratchboard art on her website.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I stumbled upon another school in London.

7 comments:

Travel said...

I promise I will take come art classes, this year.

RedPat said...

I love the work of the 2nd artist especially that hare, Sharon.

Cloudia said...

The jackalope is very cute and amusing! Thank you Sharon Aloha

Catarina said...

Very talented artists not doubt.

roentare said...

Love all these paintings!

Gemel said...

The rabbit gets my vote too. so much talent in this world of ours.

Steve Reed said...

I love the jackalope! That's brilliant.