Friday, March 15, 2024

Shadows Revisited

 

When I left the Phoenix Art Museum last Friday, I walked across the street to meet my friends for dinner before we went to a play.  As I walked along the side of the art museum, I noticed the shadows of the palm trees on the museum wall.  That's when I remembered the I had posted a similar photo years ago.

I posted this photo way back on May 1st 2009.  It looks like those palm trees that line Central Avenue have grown quite a bit in the passing 15 years. It won't be long before the only shadows will be of the palm tree trunks.  

6 comments:

RedPat said...

These are both great shots, Sharon. I like them a lot.

Travel said...

Fun images, and marking the passage of the years.

LuiZ FernandoS said...

Or, perhaps, then you had photographed earlier than now...

Steve Reed said...

I love that top one, especially -- the color and the brightness of the sun.

Diaday said...

What a fun comparison with your photo from 15 years ago! Mark your calendar for another 15 year photo.

Amy said...

Neat shadow shots, we see those sorts of palms alot here.