Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Theatre Night

 

Last Sunday night I attended one of my Valley Broadway Series shows at Gammage Auditorium in Tempe.  This time it was "MJ", the musical about Michael Jackson.  I wasn't sure what to expect but I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I snapped this photo of the stage just after arriving at my seat.


My friend Julie snapped these two shots during the standing ovation.  All of the actors were excellent, the dance moves were amazing and the staging was brilliant.  All in all, a good show.

7 comments:

roentare said...

The stage light is amazing

biebkriebels said...

That looks beautiful, love those theatre shows.

Travel said...

Sounds upbeat!

RedPat said...

That sounds like a good one, Sharon. He was such a talent.

Steve Reed said...

I was never a huge MJ fan (well, not since The Jackson Five) but I bet a show about him would be fun.

Catarina said...

It sounds like a great show.

Amy said...

That is going to be a popular event, MJ was a popular man.