Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Celebration of Fine Art Purchase

 

When I visited the Celebration of Fine Arts two weeks ago, I made a purchase from artist Myron Whitaker who is from Kannapolis North Carolina.  It wasn't the first time I bought a piece from Myron.  The new one is in the middle of the photo above.  I bought the one on the left two years ago and the one on the right about five years ago.  I love the different ceramic pieces he creates.  When I saw that one in the middle, I knew it would look perfect next to the others.  


It makes a nice addition to my very full bookcase.  If I ever get another one, I'll have to find a new home for some of the older pieces.

8 comments:

roentare said...

The porcelain looks very nice

Travel said...

Very nice, I would vote for adding more bookcases.

RedPat said...

Nice pieces, Sharon. I really like the crackles on the new one.

Stefan Jansson said...

A nice collection.

Steve Reed said...

They look great together! And I've always heard that design-wise, things are better displayed in threes than in pairs. So it was the perfect purchase!

Catarina said...

Gorgeous pieces.
I like your bookcase.
I believe I will reorganize mine this weekend!!

Amy said...

I wish I had your bookcase, I need one just like it for my collection.

William Kendall said...

A good purchase.