Friday, January 12, 2024

Scottsdale Civic Center Park

 

Back in October of last year, I posted some night time photos of these two new amphitheaters at the Scottsdale Civic Center Park.  It took me a while to get back to the park in the daytime but I finally did so I could get photos of these new spaces during the day.

This is the smaller space.  You can see the larger one in the far background of this photo and in the top photo.  I haven't seen them put to use yet but there will be lots of celebrations in this park during the spring months so I'm sure they will be put to good use sometime very soon.  

11 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks great.

Travel said...

A modern bandshell in the park.

RedPat said...

They look so good, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I do love the curvy style!

William Kendall said...

Lovely architecture.

Catalyst said...

I think Judy, Gayle and I went to an art fair there many, many, many years ago.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful flowing architecture!

Cloudia said...

Good looking place! Thank you Aloha

roentare said...

That aerodynamic design is sleek

Gemel said...

Very creative.

William Kendall said...

I do like their designs.