Sunday, January 28, 2024

Observations Along the Way

 

I saw this great looking car in the grocery store parking lot and wondered what it was.  It turns out to be a Chrysler Crossfire.  I love the color and the sporty look.


At that very same grocery store, I saw this fellow tied up outside the door and waiting for its owner to return. 

I never know what I'll see on those common, household errands.  


I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I found a bit of humor at the art museum.  

5 comments:

Travel said...

The Crossfire was built when Mercedes owned Chrysler for a few years, it is based on the SLC platform. Cousin Joan owned one and loved it.

RedPat said...

Love the car and the pig outside of the store. The pig is great, Sharon.
I would have been tempted by the Haring dishes too. Maybe a couple of plates? ;-)

roentare said...

Little boar looks so cute there though.

William Kendall said...

What a contrast!

Aimz said...

I do like the colour and style of the car, hope the pig's owner wasn't too long.