Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Night at the Museum

 

I've always enjoyed seeing the various light shows that other bloggers post from places like Sydney and Ottawa and I've wondered why it was never done here.  The Heard Museum finally took up the challenge.  They produced a fabulous light show last week.  It was a first for them and they are hoping to do it again.  I hope so too. 



They had different projections playing throughout the museum complex.  Some were abstract and some told stories.  I enjoyed them all.  It wasn't the Sydney Opera House but it was still pretty spectacular in my book.  

12 comments:

roentare said...

These light projections are fabulous

Stefan Jansson said...

Good for you. We have a similar event at Stockholm City Hall, although I am yet to see it live.

biebkriebels said...

Magical views, I like those shows.

Diaday said...

How lovely! I especially like your second photo depicting the Indian blanket.

Travel said...

Looks like great fun.

RedPat said...

I've never seen one of those light shows live. It must have been fantastic, Sharon.

Catarina said...

I would have liked to see that as well.

Steve Reed said...

I like the top one especially!

William Kendall said...

These are wonderful.

Gemel said...

What a wonderful idea! Looked very creative.

Catalyst said...

Fascinating what has been produced by the minds of humans.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots!