Sunday, January 21, 2024

A Touch of London at Home

 



When I was in London back in October, I purchased this pillow cover in the gift shop at the Tate Britain.  I loved its reference to all the areas of the great city of London.
















Last weekend I finally got around to purchasing a pillow filler for the cover so now this pillow can reside in my living room and remind me of all the things I love about London.

This is also a good way to let you know that I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today and it's more about the Tate Britain.

11 comments:

Aimz said...

That's the sort of art work where every time you look at it you see something new.

roentare said...

This is a good souvenir

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun to have. Kudde, in Swedish.

Stefan Jansson said...

Fun to have. Kudde, in Swedish.

Travel said...

I am way past due for time in London.

RedPat said...

I love it, Sharon. There will be memories every time that you look at it.

Steve Reed said...

That's great! So it's both Tate museums on a single pillow? Love it. I see Hampstead but not West Hampstead!

Diaday said...

What a fun and useful souvenir!

Catalyst said...

Neat!

Gemel said...

The Tate Modern is a fantastic gallery.

William Kendall said...

Good to have.