Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Brass Knuckles as Art

 

In late November, I posted about an art gallery that I had found at the Biltmore Fashion Park Shopping Center.  When I walked past the gallery again a week ago, there was some new art in the window.  Now instead of the large horse painting, there are two guys who appear to be shooting at each other.  However what really caught my eye was the "brass knuckles" as a sculpture in the window.  I can't imagine where that sculpture might fit.  Any ideas?

7 comments:

roentare said...

That indicates violence or aggravated force in our society?

Stefan Jansson said...

Knogjärn in Swedish.

Travel said...

I can see those melting in a foundry.

Steve Reed said...

Obviously a commentary on the state of politics in the USA! :)

RedPat said...

I can't imagine who would want these, Sharon.

Aimz said...

A giant's fingers? But a scary piece of weaponry.

William Kendall said...

Very odd.