Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Open Once Again

 

I used to take walks around the Scottsdale Civic Center Park pretty often but the entire park has been closed for construction for the past year.  It's finally open again.  They added two new amphitheaters.  The largest is the one above.  I like the look of it.

This smaller one is located just outside the Scottsdale Center for the Arts auditorium.  I got to see them both one evening when I had dinner nearby.  I need to get back there in the day time and see what else has been added to the park.  

11 comments:

Travel said...

Great shapes, I wonder what they are made of.

RedPat said...

I love the look of these, Sharon.

Catarina said...

I like the design.

Bill said...

They look fabulous and modern.

William Kendall said...

Excellent night shots.

roentare said...

The hard installations look artistic and beautiful.

Gemel said...

Looks great.

Catalyst said...

Wonderful night views.

Aimz said...

it's an interesting looking building, nothing wrong with something different.

Stefan Jansson said...

Very modern looking.

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful! Very unusual, and the lighting adds a lot too.