Thursday, January 11, 2024

Signs Along the Way


 I saw this very unappetizing sign at the restaurant where my work team had our holiday lunch.  I'm not a big beer drinker but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't order this one at any time.



This was a holiday greeting card that made me laugh.  I imagine that workout was performed in many places over the holidays.  






























There is a world of truth to this sign seen in a gift shop.  Time might be standing still on the faces of these unusual clocks but it certainly isn't standing still anywhere else.  




9 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I would try the beer. Skål.

Travel said...

Enjoy every minute we can, while we can.

Diaday said...

Moose Drool...ew. No thank you! I'm not a big beer drinker either.

RedPat said...

Love the clocks but I'll pass on that beer, Sharon. Nice workout though.

Steve Reed said...

Yeah, "Moose Drool" is a turn-off for sure!

Catalyst said...

I know someone who would like some of those clocks. Actually she may have shopped at that store because one wall in her home is covered with various clocks.

roentare said...

The 2nd pic is amusing

Aimz said...

I'm not a beer drinker either the the moose drool has gotten me wondering.

William Kendall said...

I like those clocks.