Friday, September 15, 2023

That Wonderful Tree

 

I was scrolling through some of my photos from earlier this year at the Desert Botanical Garden when I came across this one.  This old tree can be found on the Wildflower Loop trail, on a short side trail that goes to this spot called a shade garden.  It's one of those little side trails that doesn't get a lot of traffic so it's a great spot to sit in the shade and enjoy the surroundings.  

We are finally getting some slightly cooler temperatures so I'm hoping that it won't be long before I will be able to take long walks at the garden once again.  

9 comments:

roentare said...

This willow tree is so full of life!

Steve Reed said...

That is a very shapely tree.

Travel said...

Here it is promise of spring after a cold winter, there is it is the joy of fall after the intolerable summer.

RedPat said...

The branch structure of the tree is beautiful, Sharon.

Catarina said...

A multi-stemmed tree. Very impressive.

Bill said...

Very nice and different looking tree.

Catalyst said...

Wonderful tree. I think I've seen it and that spot.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shape to this one.

Gemel said...

She is a magnificent being, I like the idea of a shade garden being created for visitors to the garden to enjoy.