Friday, September 22, 2023

A Pretty Señorita

 

When I was at the Desert Botanical Garden last Sunday, I saw this pretty Señorita setting up a tripod in the garden's front cactus garden.  At that time she was carrying that sombrero.  I decided to find a place out of sight and watch what she was up to.



It turns out that she was setting up some "selfie" shots using the abundance of cactus as her backdrop.  I'm so glad I zoomed in and got that first shot above.  I think she found the perfect spot for her little photo-shoot.

9 comments:

Travel said...

Great environmental portrait.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots!

RedPat said...

Good catches, Sharon. Did she ever see you shooting her?

Steve Reed said...

Funny! I wonder if she was shooting promo shots for whatever company or organization is on her t-shirt.

Bill said...

What a great capture and a good idea for the selfies.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I love her photo amongst all those cactus!

Stefan Jansson said...

You did good.

roentare said...

She is looking elegant!

Catalyst said...

Yes, a good photo shoot.