Tuesday, September 12, 2023

A Favorite Room

 

Since we were at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel on Saturday evening for dinner, we couldn't leave without taking a peek into one of our favorite rooms.  Even though Frank Lloyd Wright was not the architect for the hotel, he was a major influence in the design and that can be seen very well in this room.

Since the room wasn't being used on this night, I could stand in the center of the room and take a photo straight up to that dramatic ceiling.  It's always fun to explore this historic hotel and it's so close to where I live, I need to visit more often.  

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Great photo's of this room, I like that style of architecture.

Travel said...

A great ceiling. I drove through, and there was a truck unloading and I couldn't get into the parking without waiting, I should have waited.

RedPat said...

It looks wonderful and so unlike the sterile interior of many hotels, Sharon.

Bill said...

So different and unique, very nice.

Steve Reed said...

Definitely evokes a Wrightian aesthetic!

William Kendall said...

A beautiful space.

Gemel said...

I can understand your attraction to this space, amazing room.

roentare said...

Incredible geometry

Amy said...

Fascinating, it looks a bit galactic