Saturday, September 23, 2023

Swirling Lights and Sparkles

 

I had dinner with a friend on Thursday evening at one of my favorite places to go, AZ88.  That's the restaurant with the ever-changing artistic exhibits.  The current display are these black dots on the wall above the bar.  You can see the sparkly lights emitting from behind the dots.

As it got darker, the lights show up even more and the swirling patterns start to show some rainbow-like colors here and there.  It was quite mesmerizing.  At AZ88 I always get dinner and a show!

As we left, I took a photo of the place from the outside and you can see those lights glowing inside the restaurant.  

I've featured so many photos from this place and all their artistic endeavors, I decided to create a label just for this place.  It took me a while to place the label on all the past photos but, I think I got them all.

12 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite a place!

Travel said...

Looks like fun, and pleasant enough to sit outside?

RedPat said...

The art display is wonderful and the whole place looks great from outside, Sharon.

Catarina said...

I would love the place as well.

Bill said...

This place sounds like a winner.

Steve Reed said...

Oh yeah, that's very cool lighting!

Stefan Jansson said...

Looks great.

Catalyst said...

It looks like a fascinating place.

roentare said...

These decorations are incredible!

Gemel said...

A very appealing place to dine.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.