Sunday, September 3, 2023

A Walk in the Rain

 


We had another break in the weather with a crazy storm that hit Thursday night.  Lot's of lightening, thunder and crazy winds.  It managed to bring the temperatures down once again so I took another garden walk on Friday afternoon.  It was sprinkling rain most of the time but not enough to get anyone wet.

I found a desert rose to photograph along with these tall cacti with the stormy skies above them.












It wasn't raining enough to deter the butterflies or the bees.  They were still making a showing.

8 comments:

Travel said...

Always fun, raid or shine,

Steve Reed said...

I guess even desert plants need water!

Bill said...

Beautiful photos. Great captures of the bee and butterfly.

RedPat said...

There is something about that last pic that I really like. I'm glad that it cooled off a bit for you. We are heading into some really hot & humid weather this week.

roentare said...

The cacti are looking fabulous

William Kendall said...

Beautiful images.

Gemel said...

Lovely photos Sharon.

Aimz said...

I'm sure that the nature appreciated the rain.