Saturday, September 9, 2023

Celebration Champagne

 


After my visits to two museums, I treated myself to a late lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, AZ88 in Scottsdale.  On the cocktail menu, they had something called Celebration Champagne which was described as champagne with a touch of peach and raspberry liquors and a sprinkle of confetti sugar.  

It certainly made a striking presentation.  

Since today is my birthday, I'll be doing a little celebrating with some friends today.  I'm betting some champagne might be involved.  

8 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Happy Birthday!

RedPat said...

That looks delicious. Happy Birthday to you, Sharon!

I have been wondering about Andy from Eye Candy too. There is no email contact on his site. He does go on long holidays but not usually this long. I'm wondering if anyone else has an email for him.

Travel said...

Happy Birthday!

Steve Reed said...

Happy birthday, Sharon! Enjoy your celebrations!

Bill said...

Happt birthday, Sharon. Enjoy your day!

Catarina said...

That drink looks very good.
Many happy returns of the day, Sharon!!
Hugs

William Kendall said...

Happy birthday!

roentare said...

That looks tentalising!