Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Talking to the Tree

 

This is another building that has recently had some changes made.  Those inserts along the side used to be painted white.  When the building got a cleaning job recently, they painted those inserts with a deep red.  I like the contrast.  

When I stopped to take the photo, a rather inebriated fellow came walking around the corner and started yelling obscenities at this poor tree.  At least I think that's what he was doing.  He staggered all around that tree yelling and waving his arms.  I snapped my photo and went back to my car before he started yelling in my direction.  

10 comments:

Andy said...

Cursing trees... There's a lot of weird people in the world.

RedPat said...

The building looks good but is sad that the guy was in such distress about something.

Travel said...

I am glad I don't live in his reality. I asked a client once why he cut down the neighbors trees, he said, "because they were full of evil, she told me to." The best we can do, is be kind, and be glad we live in a different reality.

Steve Reed said...

The tree is tough. It can take the abuse.

William Kendall said...

Good contrast.

Inebriated and probably mentally ill too.

Catarina said...

I would have locked the car... just in case. :)
Those other trees are quite tall.

Bill said...

At least he was just cursing instead of attacking the tree. Crazy people can be scary, glad you left the area.

Catalyst said...

Life in the big city.

Gemel said...

Poor chap, sad to see people in such a state.

I like the contrast of the red panels.

roentare said...

Scary to observe in the bright daylight