Wednesday, June 14, 2023

High-Rise Living

 

Just one block north of the great, pink towers I featured yesterday is this building known as Regency House.  It's another high-rise residential building sitting just to the north of the Heard Museum.  This building was built in 1965, just eight years after the very first residential high-rise in Arizona was built.  This is a nice looking building but, I really do like the Phoenix Towers from yesterday's post the best.  

In this shot, you can see the light rail heading south on Central Avenue.  

8 comments:

Travel said...

I do like living in a high rise.

RedPat said...

Yes, yesterday's building was much nicer, Sharon.

Stefan Jansson said...

A bit on the ugly side if you ask me.

Bill said...

Yesterday's building was muh more attractive.

Steve Reed said...

This one is more functional than attractive, but I bet the apartments have amazing views!

roentare said...

This building looks aged but has a style to it too

William Kendall said...

Very much of its time.

Amy said...

People need somewhere to live I guess, we need more of those here, there is a major housing shortage.