Thursday, June 8, 2023

A Successful Update

 

This is one of the high-rise buildings in the mid-town Phoenix area.  It's been there for many years and has displayed the Bank of America name as long as I can remember.  I recently noticed that it had been given a bit of a face-lift with the addition of the abstract trim around the building.

I took this photo of the same building back in 2009 when I was out taking photos at sunrise.  As you can see, it was just a plain, glass building at that time.  The addition of that abstract trim has made a big difference in the way it looks.  I'd say it's a refreshing "refresh".  

7 comments:

Andy said...

I like the sun in photo #2, but #1 face-lift is is a charmer.
PS: It pays to keep your old photos.

Travel said...

Nice recladding, make it look much better.

RedPat said...

It looks so much better today, Sharon.

Bill said...

That's a really nice improvemnt.

roentare said...

Love the reflection within the building!

Amy said...

It looks like they've definitely bought it into the modern era

William Kendall said...

Quite a difference.