Friday, June 16, 2023

Random Sightings

 

Look who I saw once again.  It's the man and his side-car pup.  They are still happily navigating the streets of Phoenix.  It was good to see them again.  He was last seen here.


I was enjoying a cool drink in my friend Glenda's garden when this fellow came crawling under the gate for a quick visit.  I jumped up and grabbed the camera and the snake turned and ran.  He must have decided he'd made a serious wrong turn.  















I was taking advantage of the mild weather last week and decided to have a pizza on the patio of a nearby restaurant.  I snapped this quick photo of the dinning companion at the next table. He was a very well behaved dinner partner.















Just two days ago, I spotted a few robins in the courtyard where I live.  I'm convinced they appear when the ficus trees start dropping their seeds.  I snapped this quick shot with the iPhone which was all I had at the time.

7 comments:

roentare said...

His precious is in the side seat of the motor bike. The pizza shot is so well photographed!

Travel said...

If the snake had not ran, I might have. Many dogs are better behaved than some children in public.

Catarina said...

Oh... just looking at that reptile makes me sick. : ) Sometimes I think I suffer from Ophidiophobia.
Good shots though...


RedPat said...

The snake would have had me on the move to somewhere else. Is it a dangerous one?

William Kendall said...

Neat critters.

Bill said...

Great shots! I love the side seat dog. I bet everytime the human goes for a ride, his partner expects to be going too. :)

Steve Reed said...

Wow, that snake is impressive! (And also quite beautiful, though I would have jumped up too!) Do you know what kind it is? I never see snakes anymore. We have so few of them in the UK.