Monday, June 12, 2023

All About the Back

 

I caught sight of this mural out of the corner of my eye so I made a point of going back to see what it was all about.  After a first look, I thought it was an ad for something but there doesn't seem to be any direction to a business or object.  The building houses a surgery center so I thought there was some link there.  I did a little research and found out a former tenant of the building was a business called "Advanced Spine and Pain".  I'm betting this mural was painted for them.  Hippocrates was a Greek doctor from well over 2400 years ago.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.

10 comments:

Andy said...

I like the mural but don't ever slip on ice.

William Kendall said...

I do like it.

Travel said...

Nice work, I can see why that one would make you stop and go back for a closer look,

RedPat said...

It looks rather Dali-esque, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

It's like an interesting cross between classical Greece and Salvador Dali!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was thinking the same as Pat. It definitely reminded me of Dali.

Bill said...

A nice mural and a great find.

roentare said...

Probably advertising this useless spinal surgery as the cure for the pain.

Sami said...

Very interesting and appropriate for a spine clinic. I know all about back pain!
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Gemel said...

I really like this mural.