Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Construction Completed

 

A year and a half ago, I pictured two construction projects near where I live.  You can see that post here.  Today I have the completed projects.  The first one is an apartment complex called The Common.  When I took this photo I didn't see any sign of people moving in yet but with housing shortages everywhere, I'm sure they will be arriving soon.

The second one is the one with the curved balconies that many of you commented on at the time.  I'm guessing the apartments with those balconies are bigger and cost a lot more.  This one is called Clarendale.  More growth in our fast growing city.  

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

They look very attractive!

roentare said...

Looks sleek. But new buildings have their electrical guild and plumbing system untested...

Travel said...

Pretty buildings, I shudder to think what the rent might be.

RedPat said...

These buildings are a nice scale, Sharon. Much nicer than the high towers.

Steve Reed said...

I tried to look up how much the Clarendale apartments are. It looks like the ones with curved windows are the so-called "Terracotta" floor plan in Assisted Living. But of course there are no prices on the web site. Argh!

The whole place is apparently a senior community, with a range of care from independent living to dementia care.

Bill said...

Attractive buildings and probably very expensive.

William Kendall said...

I like both.

Amy said...

We have a huge housing shortage here so these buildings would be good.