Friday, June 9, 2023

Pretty Things

 


I captured a very nice reflection at the contemplation garden the last time I was at the Desert Botanical Garden.  The light was just right for this shot.


I also loved the look of these purple blooms on an unmarked plant.  I don't know what this plant is called but the flowers are very pretty.













I saw the cactus wren sitting on one of the tall blooms of a century plant.  He sat there for a few minutes while I took his photo.


And of course, I have to feature one of my favorite blooms, the desert rose.  

There were lots of pretty things to enjoy on my last walk at the garden.

7 comments:

Andy said...

Lovely garden tour. I agree... "Pretty Things".

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Travel said...

A wonderful garden and great photos.

RedPat said...

What a lovely time at the Garden, Sharon.

Bill said...

The garden is beautiful and so are your photos.

roentare said...

Cacti reflection is beautiful.

Steve Reed said...

The purple plant is buddleia, or "butterfly bush." We have some in our garden too.