Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Photo Editing.....Again

 


I opened up that photo editing application that I have on my iPad over the weekend.  The app has been pushing a lot of strange AI stuff lately that I'm not interested in so I hadn't played around with it for a while.  

This time I discovered a new process that looks a bit like a watercolor painting.  I edited two or three photos and I liked them so much that I just kept going and ended up with about 70 edits that I liked.  

Above is a treatment of a photo that I took of the Tower of London last October.  I posted the original here.

To the right is a much older photo of the Bridge of Sighs in Oxford.




This one is from a photo of the Mission Tumacacori in Southern Arizona.  You can see the original photo here.


This one is from a hummingbird photo I posted a few years ago here.


I had a lot of fun playing with this application.  

7 comments:

RedPat said...

I really like the hummingbird one, Sharon.

Diaday said...

I haven't entered the world of AI yet. I'm sticking with Snapseed for now. Your edits are beautiful.

Travel said...

The magic is out of the darkroom, and in the palm of your hand.

Bill said...

Beautiful edits, I like them all.

Steve Reed said...

Interesting! It's a watercolor effect, but it's much more precise than Waterlogue, which tends to be looser and more impressionistic.

roentare said...

Looks like a cartoon

Spare Parts and Pics said...

These are wonderful. I need to explore a bit with some of these photo editing apps!