Saturday, August 31, 2024

More Editing Fun

 


Do you remember when I posted this photo back in May?  It is an ancient ceramic piece called "Standing Male Dignitary" that was on display at the Tucson Art Museum when I was there.  

I thought this might be a good subject to run through some photo editing styles to see what would happen.













Here are the results.  This application made him look a bit like a child's toy.


















This one has a cartoon drawing look to it.



















This one looks a bit like a plastic doll.



















This last one is using that recent effect that I've been playing with.  This one looks almost human.  He looks like a soldier in some type of armored uniform.  I said "he" but it could easily be a woman too.

I am fascinated by the differences in all of these.  

8 comments:

roentare said...

The variety of edits are plentiful

Travel said...

What can AI mean for the future of animation?

RedPat said...

I'm not sure how I feel about these results, Sharon. A bit scary.

Cloudia said...

Interesting that you are working with these! Thanks for sharing. Aloha

Steve Reed said...

Wow! It's amazing what computers can do nowadays. Imagine what the original sculptor of that piece would think, seeing these images!

Bill said...

Those edits are amazing and scary. I hope people can tell the difference between real and imaginary as technology goes forward.

Aimz said...

I'm not sure about AI just yet, but I think the first one is the best.

Gemel said...

All are quite different; I agree a little scary too.