Saturday, August 17, 2024

Eye-Catching Discovery

 

On the day I was out looking for the different Beadle structures, I happened to find this building. It's located in the midtown area of Phoenix and appears to be an old office building that has been converted into apartments.  To be honest, I wasn't sure what they were until I searched the name.  It appears they are loft-like apartments with open, industrial-style ceilings.  Not something I would want but the outside is certainly eye-catching.

8 comments:

roentare said...

The mural pattern is pretty good

RedPat said...

It looks great from the outside, Sharon.

Travel said...

I wonder how that exterior will age?

Linda said...

It certainly is an eye-catching building. Too modern for me but I love the artwork.

Steve Reed said...

That's a very cool exterior. I wouldn't mind a high-ceilinged loft -- we could keep our avocado tree indoors if we had one!

Bill said...

The exterior is very cool, I love it.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like it. Window colors are nice too!

Aimz said...

The outside of it is really cool how it's been painted.