Wednesday, August 7, 2024

A Different Vantage Point

 

Can you tell what this is?  Back in March I posted a photo of the newly decorated corner of the Postino wine bar where I meet friends occasionally for drinks.  Last Sunday I met my friends there and we were sitting right under that new chandelier.  I kept looking up at that colorful chandelier and decided I should snap a shot from underneath.  I really like how it turned out.


This is what the chandelier looks like from a distance and you can see that cozy little space underneath it here.  

I think the photo from underneath (above) has some photo-editing potential.  I might have to play around with it and see what I can come up with.

7 comments:

Gemel said...

I thought it was a light fitting straight away. Stunning one at that!

Gemel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diaday said...

It's a beautiful burst of color as you look at it from below and then a beautiful chandelier that blends nicely with the wallpaper as you look at it from a distance.

RedPat said...

I would not have guessed that that was the same chandelier. It looks like such a starburst from underneath, Sharon.

Travel said...

Light fixtures can be such fun.

Bill said...

The difference between the photos is amazing and also it's very colourful which I like.

roentare said...

I love the abstract shot you did in the first