Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Cooking With Ola

 

On Sunday, I joined my friends David and Riley for a Thai cooking class at our favorite Thai restaurant, Wild Thaiger.  Here is chef/owner Ola telling us about one of the many sauces we will be preparing and all the wonderful ingredients that go in them.















We helped to make Pineapple Prawns.




Above is Satay with Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Chutney.

And this is Mi Dang, a pho-like pork bowl with noodles and fresh veggies and herbs.  

Everything was delicious!  My friend Riley is a super good cook.  I'm betting he will reproduce one or two of these tasty items some day soon.

7 comments:

roentare said...

I love Thai cooking

Travel said...

The chicken looks wonderful.

RedPat said...

It all looks so good, Sharon. I love Thai food but it seems so complicated to make.

Bill said...

I love Thai food, it's so very delicious.

Steve Reed said...

Looks like amazing food! I was going to write, "What's a 'thaiger'?" But then I belatedly got the joke.

Cloudia said...

Delightful! But now I'm hungry

Gemel said...

What a great way to spend a night out with friends.