Thursday, March 31, 2022

Apple Blossoms, Lavender & a Barrel of Citrus

 

Here are three more photos from the garden tour a few weeks ago.  I mentioned that the house with all the land had a small orchard.  The apple trees were blooming at that time.  

At that same house, the herb garden had quite a lot of lavender blooming.  In fact, they seemed to use lavender to frame the four corners of the herb bed. 

This was the place that had the very nice potting shed and this little wheel barrel was sitting as a centerpiece on the work table.  It makes a very appealing display.  

10 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Oh, it looks so sunny and warm there. A far cry from what we're experiencing at the moment! Love those apple blossoms.

Andy said...

No spring flowers here yet but your flowers are brightening up my day.

Gemel said...

Love the barrel of citrus.

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice with the wheelbarrow.

Sami said...

The little wheelbarrow is so cute :)

Travel said...

I miss the smell of citrus blooming

William Kendall said...

Lavender appears here in the summer.

RedPat said...

Love that little wheel barrel.

Bill said...

The little wheelbarrow is a nice addition, I like it.

Amy said...

I like the idea of storing fruit in the little wheelbarrow, I never thought of that but I do love lavender, I have some oil of it in a spray bottle that I spray onto our bed at night, it helps us to relax