Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Second House on the Tour

 


The second house on the garden tour was located in the hills of Paradise Valley.  The town of Paradise Valley is very very mountainous with Camelback Mountain on its south side and Mummy Mountain and the Phoenix Mountain Preserve to the north.  This house was located on a hillside that I hadn't explored very much.  

Because of the nature of the land here, this place didn't have the same "farm-like" feel to it.  But what it did have was great views.  To the west were mountain views and to the south were city views looking all the way to the high-rises of downtown Phoenix.  

The three stone bunnies at the edge of the grassy area are a very cute addition.

This house did have a small garden patch where the owners grew herbs and one or two vegetables but I found myself tempted by the lemon tree full of fruit.  It looks like these two are ready for picking.  


10 comments:

Andy said...

I like photo #2. The scene is beautiful.
PS: Sharon it is so cold here that I can feel the warmth coming from your photos.

biebkriebels said...

It looks like paradise there...

Bill said...

I would enjoy the views, very nice location.

Janey and Co. said...

I adore home tours, and what a pretty one. I am going to another estate sale today…selfishly just to see the house. Will have to control myself and not come home with more “stuff”.

William Kendall said...

The bunnies must be my favourite.

Travel said...

I love that landscape

RedPat said...

Gorgeous. I do like those bunnies, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I like the pool, especially with that beautiful mountainous scenery in the background.

Allison said...

Both homes are beautiful. There is a lot of land to take care of, I always wonder who does that. Owner or outsourced it? The Festival of Arts was also amazing. Phoenix has some cool stuff to see and do.

Gemel said...

The rabbit statues are awesome.