Thursday, March 3, 2022

Another Look at the Art

 


I have a few more scenes from the Celebration of Find Art today.  Above is the space occupied by Matthew Sievers.  I love that tree!


I also enjoy seeing the work of Terrell Powell.  He creates paintings and sculptures and other art pieces.  I love the horse in the painting above.  


Brian Sykes had some new pieces this year that were a little different than the turned wood pieces he has shown in the past.  His wood vessels are simply breathtaking.  I also like these new sculptural pieces he has added to his collection.


Gregory Sievers (Matthew's father) paints incredibly beautiful scenes.  I've seen European street scenes, desert scenes and landscapes in his collection before.  This year he introduced these multi- painting sculptural pieces.  I thought is was an interesting new take on his landscape art.




9 comments:

Andy said...

Very nice paintings. Wish I were there.

Gemel said...

The first piece is spectacular.

biebkriebels said...

A nice exhibition!

Steve Reed said...

That fragmented painting in the last photo is interesting. I wonder if he paints all on one canvas and then cuts it up, or if he paints each piece individually?

Travel said...

Great show, wonderful work

William Kendall said...

The last shot is my favourite.

RedPat said...

I love that last one, Sharon.

Bill said...

I love that beautiful tree and the last one too.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful artwork. I think the tree, with it's golden light, is my favorite.