Thursday, March 10, 2022

The "Farm" House

 


Yesterday I posted about the large property my friends and I toured last Sunday.  Today I'll show you the house.  I called it a "farm" house in the title because the property had the feeling of a small farm. The house has a distinct Mediterranean feel to it.  

This living room looks comfortable and inviting.



My favorite room was the dining room.  I fell in love with that large painting on the wall.

I cropped the photo so you could see it better.  I'm not sure what it is about this painting but I find it totally appealing.  
















Almost as appealing to me as the painting was this grand staircase just inside the front door to the house.  It is a beautiful home, inside and out.  


8 comments:

Travel said...

Love it, I could live there, I'd need team to maintain the garden,

Steve Reed said...

That's a lot of house. Too much for me!

Catarina said...

This a grand house!!
I like the painting as well. There is something very special about it.

William Kendall said...

Quite a beautiful interior.

RedPat said...

The interior is lovely. I really like that painting too, Sharon.

Bill said...

The interior is magnificent. I love that staircase, it's beautiful.

remmij said...

some background on the painting/artist:
Eddie Shea, Vasetag (detail), 2015
krivanek
vase again
resume - Phoenix based - NAU, Flagstaff educated
works as a graphic designer

Spare Parts and Pics said...

What a gorgeous home. Very definitely a Mediterranian look to it.