Friday, March 11, 2022

Around the House

 


I have a few more photos today from that home I toured last Sunday.  Above is the pool area of the home. I liked the sheltered picnic area on the right side.  



There were several shady areas around the house where people can relax and enjoy the out doors.

















This property was so large it was almost like visiting a resort with all kinds of amenities.  It's a lot to maintain so I don't think I could live here unless I had a large staff to keep it going.  But, it sure was nice to visit.


10 comments:

Andy said...

I can only dream about living in a place like. Don'r worry, I have a good imagination.

Stefan Jansson said...

Not too shabby.

biebkriebels said...

It looks like a house in a movie!

Steve Reed said...

It offends my inner Communist. LOL

Travel said...

A housekeeper or two and a gardener or two.

RedPat said...

I wonder how many people live there.

Bill said...

Very high class.

Catarina said...

That is a gorgeous house no doubt.

William Kendall said...

The pool beckons me.

Pietro Brosio said...

Very nice house, so enjoyable the pool!