Sunday, March 13, 2022

Mountainside Homes

 

I mentioned yesterday that the second house on the garden tour was located in a mountainous spot in Paradise Valley.  Driving in that neighborhood, we caught glimpses of other hillside houses.  

As I said yesterday, I hadn't explored much on this side of the mountain so it was fun seeing places I had not photographed before.  

I'm sure living in this environment has it's ups and downs (pun intended).  The views must be great but I'm sure that deliveries can be be a problem along with many other things that I'm glad I don't have to contend with.  But, I am happy that I can drive around here and admire the houses.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I have highlights from Italy.

11 comments:

Andy said...

There's no place like home.

biebkriebels said...

The houses are well hidden seen from below.

Gemel said...

They don't tend to take away the natural beauty of the surroundings.

RedPat said...

I love the look of them but I agree with you about other issues.

Travel said...

I think I could live there

Bill said...

They are well hidden in the hills and would make great holiday homes.

Steve Reed said...

These remind me of pictures I used to see growing up of Bob Hope's house in Palm Springs, built into that mountain like a giant flying saucer.

Catarina said...

That location would not entice me.

William Kendall said...

I like those.

Amy said...

I really like them and hope the homeowners have a good view

Janey and Co. said...

Gosh they are certainly nestled into the hill!