Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Party Dogs!

 


I went to a party Saturday evening at the home of a couple of dedicated dog lovers.  They have three very cute furry "kids" who were excited to have a house full of guests.  

This cutie is Abbey.  
















This is Molly.  I love her natural 'black eye'.  



















And this fuzzy little fellow is Harry. 



















Harry took a seat at the head of the table, looking very much like the chairman of the board trying to call the meeting to order.

















And, this young lass was a guest at the party.  Her name is Clementine and she was having fun socializing with both the other dogs and the humans.  


It was a great party with good friends and good food and all these dogs just added to the fun.  

10 comments:

Andy said...

Dogs make the best pets. My Dog Peggy Sue was the only one to greet me when I came home from work. Sadly their life spans are much shorter than ours.

Steve Reed said...

Love the dogs -- and I agree, Molly's "black eye" is adorable!

Travel said...

Cute and easier to photograph than people

William Kendall said...

Such cuties.

RedPat said...

Dogs are social animals so they do love a good party. Cuties indeed!

Linda Sue said...

Oh my, they are adorable doggies. That is my idea of a good and successful party. If a party is dog less, well then, it is not really a party, is it?

Bill said...

Let's hear it for the cute partiers. :)

Catalyst said...

I think Harry is saying, "Okay, humans, I'm ready to eat now!"

Gemel said...

Super cute puppies.

biebkriebels said...

What a sweeties!