Thursday, March 24, 2022

I'll Have the Soup!

 

Every now and then I'll post about a great burger or delicious gourmet meal I attended.  Today I'm posting about a delicious soup that I made.  

I received Ina Gartin's recipe book "Modern Comfort Food" as a gift last year and I've tried several of the recipes but this one has to be my favorite.

It's called Chicken Pot Pie Soup and I love it.  I just made it again this week and decided I should tell you all about it.

I added the link to the recipe above.  It is definitely what I'd call comfort food.  

Enjoy!


9 comments:

Andy said...

I can't remember the last time I had home made soup.

Gemel said...

Our cooler months are just beginning and homemade soup is always a favourite meal of mine to warm me up.
Enjoy!

William Kendall said...

I would go for that.

Travel said...

Looks good, I would skip the pearl onions, soup is fun and can be really easy to make.

RedPat said...

It looks so good, Sharon!

Steve Reed said...

Dave loves chicken pot pie. We'll check it out!

Bill said...

That looks delicious.

Catalyst said...

I don't see those puff pastry stars and hearts croutons in yours!

William Kendall said...

That sounds good!