Saturday, March 19, 2022

Funny Faces

 

I took a quick stroll through the Desert Botanical Garden gift shop before I left last Monday and while I was there I snapped a few photos of some interesting faces I spotted.  This fellow has a startled look.

He was on the cover of a kid's book called "There Was a Coyote Who Swallowed a Flea".  Yes, that would be startling and probably not that good for the flea either.

Next I saw this cute little frog-like character.  He's a cheery looking green fellow.


This attractive owl also caught my eye.  He's made up of pine cones, bark and feathers. 

I didn't buy anything but a stroll through the shop is always entertaining.  

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

These are wonderful.

Travel said...

The light on the frog is perfect

RedPat said...

The owl is so cute!

Gardens at Waters East said...

They are indeed funny - thanks for making me smile!

Bill said...

I ove the owl, creative and well done.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

My granddaughter would love this store!

Steve Reed said...

I'm amused that there's a book called "Who Pooped in the Sonoran Desert?"