Thursday, October 5, 2023

The Hat on Top

 

The architectural photos I posted yesterday were taken from the east patio of Symphony Hall.  This photo was taken from the west patio.  On the west side, I have a clear shot of the old Hyatt Regency Hotel and its hat-like revolving restaurant.  It's been quite a while since I've been up there.  The last time was at least three years ago.  It's a fun place for a drink after a concert.  You can sip your drink while seeing different views of the city as the restaurant slowly revolves.  

I need to experience that again sometime soon.

8 comments:

roentare said...

Quite a special architecture

biebkriebels said...

Interesting to see new architecture.

Travel said...

There is a revolving bar in Arlington, overlooking DC and the Pentagon. It has been 15 years since I was there.

RedPat said...

I haven't been to a evolving restaurant in years. It was always fun seeing the city going by.

Bill said...

I never been in a revolving restaurant, it must be a pretty unique experience.

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the place.

Steve Reed said...

I love revolving restaurants, but it seems like you don't see them much anymore. They're probably expensive to maintain!

Aimz said...

I like the building, it's a little bit space age.