Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Caught in the Act

 

Today I have a series of photos of people caught on camera doing something interesting.  First up is the lady at the airport with the dog in her backpack.  That dog looked perfectly happy with the arrangement.


In this particular case, I'm the one caught in the act.  I wanted to snap a photo of the colorful floor in this Scottsdale restaurant and it looks like the guy at the bar caught me doing just that.









I stopped to pick up some dry-cleaning when I saw this guy doing some touch-up painting.  I saw him attempt to stand with both feet on the very top of that ladder and then he thankfully decided it might not be a wise thing to do.  
















This lady enjoyed the "Barbie" movie so much she decided to pose in the Barbie box.  


















I grabbed my phone quickly so I could capture these colorful sneakers.  They go rather nicely with his pink pants.

















This last one isn't a candid shot.  It's just me playing with some of the crazy options in my photo editing app.  I wanted to see how I'd look with this colorful hairstyle.  I like it but I've never had that much hair in my entire life.  I also like how the software made me look young and thin and with a very long neck.  









9 comments:

roentare said...

I love them all. Spontaneous candid moments are really priceless.

Travel said...

I love the shoes.

biebkriebels said...

That first one is funny that man suspicious looking at you, only coming in to make a photo of his floor and not taking something to drink ha,ha!

William Kendall said...

That dog looks comfy.

RedPat said...

That guy in the restaurant was really giving you the evil eye, Sharon.
Love your hair shot.

Steve Reed said...

Ha! Love the photo-edited hairstyle! Wonder how I'd look with that much hair?

I really do like the Mondrian floor in that restaurant. I've seen people carry dogs in backpacks and I always wonder how the dogs tolerate it, but I guess animals can be trained to accept pretty much anything.

Bill said...

I see the dog likes to travel first class. :) All great shots, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Hahahaha
I love your candid shots, Sharon. They made me smile, mainly the last one, "you"!!

Aimz said...

The floor reminds me of a mondrian piece of art, I like it and that lady's hair too