Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Halloween!

 


As I said yesterday, I took a morning drive over to the other side of town on Sunday morning.  I didn't have any local Halloween photos in my files and I knew where I would find some.

I was not disappointed.  My former neighbor had his clan of skeletons on display once again.  This has been going on for so long that I decided it needed its own label.  So now the "Skeleton Family" label will show all the photos of this group I've taken over the years.  

It looks like this year, the group is dressed for some chilly weather.  Well, most of them are dressed.  There are still a few nudists in the group.







I took the opportunity to cruise around another familiar neighborhood where I found all kinds of scary things.  That tall pumpkin-headed creature looks a bit terrifying and I wouldn't want to encounter that spider on the roof anywhere near my house.



The witch seemed harmless enough.  























This creepy fellow was also lurking about.  


































I'm tossing in this humorous carved pumpkin.  Someone found a clever way to create a Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern.  

Enjoy the day's festivities.  

9 comments:

roentare said...

These decorations are so much fun!

William Kendall said...

They take the occasion seriously!

Travel said...

I love the Witch.

RedPat said...

The family is looking good. They never seem to age, Sharon! ;-)

Catarina said...

That took a lot of work!
Wonderful decorations.

Bill said...

The family is down to their bare bones. :)

Catalyst said...

It's a great time of year for adults to act like children.

Steve Reed said...

Wow, some of those decorations are BIG!

Aimz said...

It's neat how people in your country really get into Halloween, it's sadly not really that popular here.