Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Theme Day: Comfort Food


 The blogger theme for March 1st is Comfort Food, a subject I feel like I know a lot about.  I take photos of food all the time and I often post them to this blog.  You probably already know that I love Mexican food and good hamburgers and well, let's face it, just about everything. 

So, instead of posting another food photo, I decided to picture my favorite new cookbook, Ina Garten's Modern Comfort Food.  This is the cookbook where I got the great chicken pot pie soup recipe that I featured last year.  There are tons of good comfort food recipes in this book!


Check out other blogger's comfort food photos here.

11 comments:

roentare said...

Looks like a source of comfort food for sure

Andy said...

What's' cookin? Enjoy you new cook book!

biebkriebels said...

The cover invites you to cook.

Travel said...

Did you see the interview with her where she talks about testing recipes and precise measurements? She makes it look so easy, but she labors over every detail behind the scenes.

RedPat said...

What a great choice, Sharon. I saw her on 60 Minutes and was so impressed by her. I think I will have to check out this book.

William Kendall said...

A good idea.

Catarina said...

Love comfort food! Will check the links later on. Thanks!!

Jim said...

Good for Theme Day.

Bill said...

Excellent choice for theme day.

Steve Reed said...

We used to love watching her TV shows when we lived in New Jersey. We haven't seen her in a while but I'm sure she's available here in the UK, too!

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

Read the recipe. I am going to make that soup! A complete meal.
:)