Thursday, March 9, 2023

A Room With a View

 

The owners of the second house on the home and garden tour allowed visitors inside which is always a special treat.  I start with this bedroom and the fabulous view from that large window.


The kitchen area also had huge windows letting in all that Arizona sunshine.  That would be a very pleasant place to prepare meals. 


The living area was equally blessed with lots of light however, it still had space for a very modern fireplace.  The owners of this house were serious art collectors.  Tomorrow I'll show some of the artistic pieces I spotted on this tour.  



10 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That is nice to have an inside view in a home. It looks very nice.

Andy said...

Wow... the tour looks spectacular!

Travel said...

Love it, I could live there.

William Kendall said...

Very welcoming.

RedPat said...

I could move in tomorrow, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Loved the tour!

Bill said...

A very nice place indeed.

Steve Reed said...

I love that house! I was just going to say it needs some art, so I'm glad you found some. :)

roentare said...

This is a nice home. I would love to spend time in it.

Gemel said...

Nice view, relaxing atmosphere in the home.