Saturday, March 11, 2023

More Art Outside

 


The back garden of the house I've featured the last two days, has a nice covered patio and lovely pool for those hot summer days.

There was also a small building located back in the corner that contained a lot of exercise equipment.  The path to the building featured another interesting sculpture.














The front of the house is nicely landscaped with desert plants. The plain, concrete walls complete the contemporary look of the house.  

9 comments:

Andy said...

Thanks for the tour Sharon. You always seem to find the best ones.

biebkriebels said...

I like the exotic plants in your place.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful views of the place.

Travel said...

I love that style.

RedPat said...

I love this place, Sharon.

Bill said...

What a grand tour, thank you. Very beautiful place, I love it too.

Gemel said...

Very nice indeed.

Steve Reed said...

It seems like weeds would grow in a pebbly yard like that. I'm envisioning spending all my time on hands and knees, weeding! But maybe not in your climate.

Amy said...

I really like it, there's not too much going on.